TOM’S AUTO SERVICE, INC. OFFERS A VARIETY OF AUTO, TRAILER AND RV SERVICES
Tom’s Auto Service, Inc. opened as an auto service center in Titusville, PA in 1982. The goal was to provide our customers with the best possible products and services available for their money. A lot has changed since 1982, but our goal of striving to provide exceptional customer service will not change.
Our business has been family owned and operated since it’s founder, Tom, started in 1982. Today, the business is led by second generation family with the same values and philosophy that started over 36 years ago. We are an authorized dealer for CAM Superline, CarMate, Moritz, and Quality trailers. We are also a distributor for Western and SnowDogg/SaltDogg snow plows and salt spreaders.
As the business continued to grow, recreational vehicles were added to the line up. The brands of RVs we sell include Aerolite, Volante, Zinger, Z-1 and Z-1 Lite travel trailers, toy haulers and 5th wheels.
Here is a list of some of the services we perform:
- Sell and service all types of trailers and RVs
- Install towing accessories such as hitches, weight distribution systems, brake controls, wiring and more
- Install and service Western, SnowDogg and Meyer snowplows
- Service small cars to large trucks
- Install truck accessories, auxiliary fuel tanks, running boards, tonneau covers, tool boxes, mud guards, vent shades and much more
- PA state inspections on cars, trucks, trailers, semis, motorcycles, motorhomes, travel trailers and 5th wheels
- Install dump inserts in the pick-up truck beds
- Install Moritz flatbed truck beds as OEM bed replacements or new cab chassis
- Install Air-Flow dump bodies and hoist systems
- Custom bend U-bolts
- Custom made hydraulic hoses
- Rebuild driveshafts
Our store has a great selection of parts and accessories that you might need for your RV, trailer, vehicle, snow plow or salt spreader. If we don’t have it in stock, we can normally have it the next day.
We are conveniently located 3 miles north of Titusville, PA on State Highway 8.