TOM’S AUTO SERVICE, INC. OFFERS A VARIETY OF AUTO AND TRAILER SERVICES
Tom’s Auto Service, Inc. opened as an auto service center in Titusville, PA in 1982. The goal was to provide our customers with the best possible products and services available for their money. A lot has changed since 1982, but our goal of striving to provide exceptional customer service will not change.
Our business has been family owned and operated since it’s founder, Tom, started in 1982. Today, the business is led by second generation family with the same values and philosophy that started over 40 years ago. We are an authorized dealer for CAM Superline, CarMate, Moritz, and Quality trailers. We are also a distributor for Western and SnowDogg/SaltDogg snow plows and salt spreaders.
Here is a list of some of the services we perform:
- Service most types of trailers
- Install towing accessories such as hitches, weight distribution systems, brake controls, wiring and more
- Install and service Western and SnowDogg snowplows
- Service most brands of snow & ice removal equipment
- Service small cars to large trucks
- Install truck accessories, auxiliary fuel tanks, running boards, tonneau covers, tool boxes, mud guards, vent shades and much more
- PA state inspections on cars, trucks, trailers, motorcycles, travel trailers and 5th wheels
- Install dump inserts in pick-up truck beds
- Install Moritz flatbed truck beds as OEM bed replacements or new cab chassis
- Custom bend U-bolts
- Custom made hydraulic hoses
Our store has a great selection of parts and accessories that you might need for your RV, trailer, vehicle, snow plow or salt spreader. If we don’t have it in stock, we can normally have it the next day.
We are conveniently located 3 miles north of Titusville, PA on State Highway 8.